We’re looking to hire General Labor to staff multiple upcoming projects. Positions include full-time and seasonal help. All new hires begin on a 60-day probation period. Following a 60 day review full-time opportunities may be available.
We’re looking for workers with experience in lining out job sites and other specialties. However, we’re willing to take on individuals with no prior experience. We offer safe, educational training on the job as well as opportunities for advancement. Rate of pay based on experience.
Cloverleaf Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform all duties assigned by the Manager or Foreman.
- Carry materials and supplies from trucks to job site so they are ready for installation.
- Clean up job site at end of day and ensure all equipment is properly secure for the night.
- Learn carpentry, and other specialized skills as required by the Manager.
- Follow instructions to ensure safety of entire team.
- Sort and assemble hardware to manufacture’s desired specifications.
- Be available to work some weekends; as needed.
Qualifications Needed for this Job:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required.
- Experience on a Construction Crew preferred but not required.
- OSHA Certified Training preferred but will train.
- Willingness to learn construction skills on-site.
- Reliable vehicle to drive to our shop.
- Ability to complete work on time with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work out of town jobs.
- Able to pass drug and background screening.
- CDL preferred but not required.
- Skid-Loader Operating Skills preferred but not required.
- Ability to safely lift 80 lbs. repeatedly.